Our tour is a great experience for both, national and international tourists, it showcases Costa Rican culture and highlights the country's main agricultural products.
While savoring Tico delicacies, we will be able to interact with local hosts who will teach us step by step the preparation of the famous "chorreadas'', Costa Rican style coffee, and extracting cane juice in a traditional sugar mill, plus you will be able to experience the preparation of your own chocolate bonbons made with 100% pure cocoa and be able to give them your own personal touch. The entire time, a guide will be recounting all the historical and cultural details behind each product.
The tour includes:
- Tasting coffee, "chorreadas" (Costa Rican traditional corn pancakes), sugar cane juice and chocolate.
What do you need to bring?
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Photographic camera
- Adults: $38
- Children (aged 4-11): $26
To ensure a smooth experience, we would like to inform you about our policies:
- Prices include VAT (13%).
- Minimum of 2 people (individual bookings accepted if the tour is already open for other clients).
- Maximum of 15 people (for larger groups, please inquire about schedule availability).
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid penalties.